To Remove dark circles naturally and permanently using home remedy first, you need to understand what is the reason behind the formation of dark circles.
What are dark circles under your eyes ?
Dark circles are the darker area under the eyes are very common in men & women these days. They are very annoying & not something that can be easily dealt with. Dark Circles can be found among teenagers, adults & even children these days. A few people have genetically darkly pigmented skin under their eyes & rarely anything can be done about that
How dark circles occur under the eyes ?
The reason for having dark circles can be many, such as :
- Working on the laptop or mobile for long hours,
- not having enough sleep,
- Excessive crying
- & various other reasons.
Sleep deprivation, insomnia can cause your skin to lose its glow & become dull. Your skin may lose its luster & beauty. Oversleeping can also cause you to have dark circles under your skin.
Ways to remove dark circles naturally and permanently at home
So, here are a few ways to remove your deep dark circles easily:
- Try to not strain your eyes – Give enough rest to your eyes. If you are working on your laptop, desktop, phone or any other gadget that has screen light then please make sure to give enough rest to your eyes after that. Do not overwork.
- Get adequate sleep – Sleep is a very important aspect to not only maintain our health but also to keep our skin healthy & bright. So, try to take at least 8 hours of sleep a day. If you have problem falling asleep or if you have insomnia, then please consult a doctor.
- Try avoiding heavy makeup – Makeup creams, products have chemicals that can harm your skin permanently & these artificial things can cause the pores to get blocked. The blockage of pores will cause different types of skin issues & they can also cause dark circles. So, try avoiding the usage of heavy makeup & cosmetic products. Go natural!
- Hydrate yourself – Drink enough water to hydrate yourself every day. Start with drinking at least half a liter of water in the morning before you kick-start your day. This will help the body flush all the toxins out of the system, which is very necessary.
Keep drinking water throughout the day to keep dark circles away! If you do not prefer to drink plain water, then you can purchase flavored water & have it throughout the day. You can also have coconut water, smoothies & fruit juices as an alternative to water.
- Try avoiding alcohol & carbonated drinks – Alcohol & carbonated drinks cause dehydration in your body & although these are liquids, these do not add enough hydration to your body.
- Quit smoking – Smoking can cause your skin to become dull & wrinkled. Smoking can cause deprivation of oxygen in your body & insufficient oxygen can cause dark circles, pigmentation, fine lines & many other skin & health related issue.
Dark circles can be super annoying & I know you have tried every other remedy to get rid of it but all in vain. To Remove dark circles naturally and permanently using home remedy first, you need to understand what is the reason behind the formation of dark circles. Once you know the reason, you will be able to work on the remedy well.
Remove dark circles naturally and permanently using home remedy
Dark circles can happen due to age. So, you cannot reverse age or stop aging. Aging is a blessing & no matter what problems you have due to your increasing age, you should embrace & accept it as it is the way of nature & it is how nature has made all of its creatures.
Apart from aging, dark circles occur due to fatigue, poor nutrition, deficiency diseases, emotional & physical abuse & many other reasons. So, you need to closely observe why you are having dark circles & carefully work on that.
Dark circles are not a very dangerous issue to have, but it is not something anybody wants. People may try to get rid of dark circles by applying heavy concealers & foundations, but this is not the ultimate cure. While dark circles cannot be removed totally, but few remedies & tips can be followed to get some cure for dark circles.
Tags : How to remove dark circles naturally and permanently using home remedy in 2022
You need to first get to the root of the problem to find the appropriate treatment for the dark circles under your eyes. Skin doctors can prescribe different medicines that you can apply to get rid of dark circles but there are a few lifestyle changes & remedies that you can incorporate in your daily life for brighter skin under your eyes.
Here are a few of the simple things you can apply to remove dark circles:
1 Sleep with your head elevated
Dark circles mainly occur when there is not enough blood supply in the blood vessels under the eye. So, if you sleep with your head elevated slightly above of your body, then the oxygen supply will be adequate in the capillaries under your epithelium of the eyes & that will prevent the formation of dark circles.
2 Reduce the exposure to sunlight
Try to avoid the scorching heat as much as possible. If you have to go out in the sun, then do apply sunscreen with at least an SPF of 30. You may also apply a higher SPF sunscreen. Wear a good sunglass to protect your eyes from the rays of the sun. You can also wear caps that form a shade over your eyes to remove dark circles naturally and permanently.
3 Use Retinoid creams
Retinoid creams are vitamin A derived creams & they help in collagen production & reduce the synthesis of melanin in your skin, which can lighten the color under your eyes. Please refer to your doctor before using the cream.
Did you know there are various more natural remedies & ingredients that you can use to get rid of dark circles at home itself? Yes, you have read it right. You do not have to run to the beauty parlor every weekend or try some weird skin routine to get rid of those dark circles under your skin. You can follow simple tips at home during your leisure to have smooth, clean & glowing skin.
Dark circles can occur due to certain nutritional deficiencies or improper eating habits, wrong sleep schedules & excessive stress but whatever may be the reasons, we are here to help you with some really easy solutions that you will be very thankful for.
4 Consume vitamin C supplements or use creams containing vitamin C
Insufficient vitamin C content in your body can cause less collagen production in your body & this can cause the dark circles under your eyes to be deeper & darker. So, try consuming 1 vitamin C tablet per day to get rid of those dark circles.
Vitamin C also helps in skin lightening & reduces melanin production so this can cause the dark circles under your eyes to be lighter.
5 Use ice cubes to remove dark circles
Wrap an ice cube in a cotton cloth & rub it slowly & gradually under your eyes to get rid of those dark circles. The freezing temperature of the ice will constrict the blood vessels underneath your epithelium & lessen the dark color of the eyes,
6 Use cucumbers
If you have certainly seen women sitting in parlors with their eyes covered with slices of cucumber & wondered why? So, this is why they use the cucumbers – to lessen the dark circles & reduce any swelling that you might have.
Cucumbers are a natural coolant & will help you get rid of those dark patches under your eyes.
Dark circles before and after Image
So, here are few tips & tricks that you can follow at home for beautiful skin & a healthy epidermis.
Dark circles home remedies in Hindi will be available to you soon !!
Follow Our Instagram Page @cubereports
Share This with your loved once if found it helpful and do comment your views on this”