What Causes Obesity & Solutions
- What Causes Obesity In India?
Unhealthy lifestyle: The lower physical activity has become the major concern. People have become so lazy these days that they not even wants to push their body’s towards any work. This laziness has developed various diseases which slowly eats the person from in and out.
Sleep pattern disturbances: The sleep pattern of one’s life also affects the body. If a person doesn’t sleeps on time and doesn’t complete total of 7-8 hours of sleep which affects the metabolic rate of the person and when affected can lead to obesity.
Age: Age doesn’t matter for a disease, likewise obesity can occur at any age. There are various hormonal changes occur at the age of 40's and lifestyle changes as well affects the weight. Muscle mass decreases with ageing which lowers metabolism. If you keep yourselves physically, that would really help you during your ageing
Genetic factor: Many studies says that if both the parents are obese than a child has 80 percent of chances to be obese whereas if one of the two parent is obese then the chance of child to be obese is 50 percent. Metabolism too plays a crucial role in weight gain among children.
Drugs: There are some drugs that promote weight gain, namely antidepressants, contraceptives, diabetic drugs and antihistamines.
- How To Cure Obesity In India?
You should follow a sensible healthy eating pattern rather than strict one’s
· Setting up hard rules which you cannot follow later may lower your moral and again lead you towards unhealthy lifestyle.
· Banning any foods is not a principle of any diet, eat openly and healthy.
· Always focus on taste rather than the calories.
· Wait for your appetite clock to tell you whether to eat or not. Eat only when you are hungry.
· Don’t practice exercise that are related to lose weight practice the natural and positive exercise goals
- What Really Helps In Weight Loss?
Tips for healthy weight management:
· Try to be physically active. Indulge yourselves to exercise, yoga, short walks etc.
· Eat healthy, healthy doesn’t mean cut off junk but try to include healthy snack in your daily meals.
· Eat consciously.
· Avoid binge eating.
· Calculate your calorie intake.
· Include more of fruits and vegetable in your diet.
· Avoid more of caffeinated products.
· Monitor yourself ( food records, weighing )
· Be positive about losing fat and stay motivated.
Obesity: A major concern of our nation. You all might have heard about obesity, overweight, fat decomposition and many more terms related to this. In today’s generation, all these terms are more common as mobiles are. Everyone is having a mobile phone in their hands as well as unhealthy lifestyle or fat decomposition in their bodies. Which is more concerning than the brands of mobiles we are using. Talking about all these terms, Obesity or Overweight which refers to abnormal body weight or fat decomposition in the body which possess various risk factors. According to ICMR: Obesity is defined as higher than normal BMI(Body mass Index) and waist circumference. BMI i.e. body mass index defines as person’s weight in kilograms divided by height in meter squares (kg/m²). Waist circumference is defined as measurements taken around the abdomen( belly button).
Obesity is just like a termite that affects various organs of our body. Many risk factors are possessed by obesity. Risk factors related to obesity: There are various risk factors involved in this, some of which are reversible and some are irreversible. The ones which are reversible are like unhealthy lifestyle and our surroundings. Irreversible one’s are those like age, sex, genetics etc.
We all know that some factors badly affects the disease and obesity. Knowingly there can be changes that could be made like unhealthy lifestyle can be twisted with healthy one, sleep pattern disturbances which we cause ourselves can also be altered well. Small steps towards the healthy life can make you feel good and happy.
Strategies that help you loss weight and maintain it :
- · Diet alterations
- · Being physically active
- · Weight loss surgery
- · Stress management
Among all those strategies it would be better if you choose to follow Diet therapy which will not only help you to reduce weight but also may help you to remain healthy. Balanced food and good food can easily help you maintain the body weight.
Principle of diet Management that can help you follow the diet are:
Low calorie, normal protein, vitamin and mineral, carbs restricted, restricted fats and high fiber diet are usually suggested by expert dieticians.
Sample diet plan for an obese patient:
(This diet plan is not recommended to any patient, this is just a sample diet for foods that a person can have during his/her obesity)
Timings Food items
- Early morning (5:15 am) : 1 glass Lukewarm water/ lemon water/ tulsi water/jeera water/coconut water
- Breakfast (7:30am) 5-6 soaked almonds/1 walnuts/2 soaked raisins (nearby 6 am) Poha/suji cheela/besan cheela / oats khichdi
- Post- breakfast
- (10:00 am) Any seasonable fruit (apple/pear/guava)
- Lunch ( 11:40am) 2 roti+1 katori vegetable + 1 katori simple plain curd (no added salt)/ rayta( vegetable)
- Post-lunch ( 1:15pm) Boiled channa/roasted channa/roasted makhane
- Snack (3pm) 1 Sandwich(paneer/ vegetable rich)/ suji upma/ chaat like channa chat, spouts chaat/ tofu(soy panner)
- Evening snack (5:30pm); Tea with half katori seviyan
- Dinner (9pm) 1 roti with 1or 1.5 katori dal
- Post dinner 150ml glass of milk
There are various ways you can improve your body image:
- · You should follow a sensible healthy eating pattern rather than strict one’s
- · Setting up hard rules which you cannot follow later may lower your moral and again lead you towards unhealthy lifestyle.
- · Banning any foods is not a principle of any diet, eat openly and healthy.
- · Always focus on taste rather than the calories.
- · Wait for your appetite clock to tell you whether to eat or not. Eat only when you are hungry.
- · Don’t practice exercise that are related to lose weight practice the natural and positive exercise goals.
Losing weight or maintaining it is a challenge task as we easily loose confidence that’s with in us. To loose weight and maintaining it is just a daily practice that we can perform to secure our life. It is similar to take an insurance policy for our future same way practicing these small steps to your life may lead you towards good and happy life.
- Maha Shivaratri 2022, Puja & Vrat, Shiva Bhog -Bhand, Thandai Know Every Details
- ASHNEER GROVER NEWS WIFE MADHURI JAIN, ON A VOLUNTARY LEAVE AFTER BHARAT PE
- What Causes Eyesight weakness & Few Solutions to Improve Eyesight
Tips for healthy weight management:
- · Try to be physically active. Indulge yourselves to exercise, yoga, short walks etc.
- · Eat healthy, healthy doesn’t mean cut off junk but try to include healthy snack in your daily meals.
- · Eat consciously.
- · Avoid binge eating.
- · Calculate your calorie intake.
- · Include more of fruits and vegetable in your diet.
- · Avoid more of caffeinated products.
- · Monitor yourself ( food records, weighing )
- · Be positive about losing fat and stay motivated.
Eat healthy, Be healthy.
Hope you have found this article useful! Leave A Comment As Your Opinion
Stay Tuned For Our Next Helping Article Till Than Be healthy. 🙂